home

                             

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Little Ballerina

Little Ballerina Fabric Design

Little BallerinaI recently had this fabric printed in a Cotton Voile for a customer. I really love the soft texture of this fabric.

DSC_0025

Little BallerinaThis design all began with a watercolor painting.


Little Ballerina
I created a new version for my KarenHarveyCox Designs prints.


Then I reworked the design until I thought it would read well on fabric.

Ballerina inspiration board
 

LIttle Ballerina singleThe final design is a repeat, and I have it offered in my Little Ballerina Collection, ballerina scrapbook paper
And of course there is one with a bit of French Script.  I have it offered on my etsy shop FrenchScript in Cotton Voile and a Quilting Cotton.  It can be ordered in any fabric on my Spoonflower Shop or I can create a custom listing on etsy.


Ballerinas on french script pattern

 Ballerinas are always such an inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you have a lovely day.